Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th

#The Best Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to present Video on Coupons For Lean Cuisine. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. with your friends. Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th, that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th Tube. Duration : 12.10 Mins.

www.facebook.com/sexyrobin23 www.twitter.com/raven4love VIEW MY RECENT 75LBS WEIGHT LOST HALFWAY POINT VIDEO www.youtube.com youtu.be VIEW TO SEE WHAT I DO TO LOSS 75lbs This was my 7th haul so far it was a mini mega one and I just walked to the fresh and easy down the street from me I spent about dollars thanx to my off coupon :). So far I have lost about 59lbs to date and I am sooooo happy that its just coming off nautrally and easily just by changing my eating habits and exercising properly. UPDATE: I did just eat the butternut ravioli and it was pretty great but the carrot sauce was very sweet though so I added the lean cuisine eggrolls with it to give it more substance as a dinner and not a dessert but overall the dinner was pretty fillling and tasty. FOODS POINT LIST: Frozen foods- -Lean cuisine Thai inspired spring rolls 3rolls=5points -Eatwell chicken &Veggie potstickers 1container=8points -Eatwell Butternut Squash ravioli 1container=6points CABINET FOODS- - Polenta 2slices=2points - Tarter Sauce 2tbsp=4points (great lightly smeared in fish tacos tasty) - Mild Curry Paste 2tbsp=3points - Thick n chunky salsa/Roasted salsa 2tbsp=0points EXTRA - Egg & Chorizo burritos whole=19 points but I cut in 1/2 =9.5 points FRUITS/VEGGIES -Kiwi Fruit 1count=0points -Lettuce heads 1cup=0points - Lime Juice Squirters 1tbsp=0points - Seaweed snak paks 1pack 0.15oz=1point - Sunflower seeds 2oz=4points **Best thing IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE OR MY STYLE JUST LEAVE THE VIDEO ...
View Related articles associated with Coupons For Lean Cuisine. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Weight Watchers 7th Mini haul- April 25th.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment